Raise in Gas prices

Gasoline prices out west are at 3$ a gallon and are expect to go up with the spring on its way.  With gas prices going would you consider walking or even get bike and ride to were ever you have to go to save money with prices so high?  Me personally I would definitely  watch my gas miles this summer when I get my car back.  A lot of people who dealing with this problem right now have stop driving there so called gas guzzling cars.  I think is going to cause a big issue if these kinds of prices make it towards the east coast, and a lot of people are going to be real up set with this issue.  It kind of makes you think what is going on in the world for this kind of thing to happen.  Some people might consider getting different vechiles that have better gas mileage or even switch over to hybrid vechiles to save money this is a big issue for some people.  Also your going to have to work longer days and more hours to put gas in a car.  How do you fell about this situation?

3 thoughts on “Raise in Gas prices

1. I know have a hour and fifteen minute commute to Plymouth 2 days a week. And I just keep watching the prices go up and up. It always happens around the start of summer when traveling season starts. I know politics have been talking about how we are all using our natural resources and we will soon run out of them. But answer me this, do will they suddenly more resources again in the winter season. I drive a Toyota T100. Not the best looken truck, but doesn't guzzle the gas to much.

2. Pingback: Mike

3. Another important issue is that if you are an elderly person, travel insurance for pensioners is something you should make sure you really take into consideration. The old you are, the greater at risk you might be for allowing something terrible happen to you while in most foreign countries. If you are definitely not covered by many comprehensive insurance, you could have many serious issues. Thanks for discussing your good tips on this blog site.